We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Products. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Products or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or provide your biometric information. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to us or on the Products. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
What information does OFA collect?
Information you provide to us:
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect personal information such as your name, username, email address, gender, birth date, weight, height, location, nutrition data, workouts, physical activity, photographs, biometric information, and sleep habits and we may collect other sleep, activity, or health-related information as our services and products are further developed. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features / Products. We may anonymize your personal information so that you cannot be individually identified, and provide that information to our partners. For example, you may tell us that you are female and sleep an average of 6 hours per night; we may combine this information with content received from our other users, and disclose to our partners that on the whole, our male users sleep more hours per night than our female ones, but we will not tell those partners who you are.
Information collected automatically:
Whenever you interact with our Website, WebApp, or Mobile App, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, ‘cookie’ information, and the page you requested. ‘Cookies’ are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your browser or mobile device and tell us how and when pages in our Website, WebApp or Mobile
App are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or mobile device to prevent or limit your computer or device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of our Website, WebApp or Mobile App’s best features.
When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website, WebApp or Mobile App), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often users use parts of the website, WebApp or Mobile App, so that we can make the Website, WebApp or Mobile App appealing to as many users as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often people use our website, WebApp or Mobile App, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
Delete targeting cookies
Your interest profile can be removed by deleting your browser’s cookies.
Information stored on cookies
The cookie information stored on the User’s hard drive is (i) User segment hits or information on a specific product, service, brand, or model in which the User has shown interest during its visit to a certain website and (ii) time and date stamp of the latest update of the User profile.
If the cookie is deleted by the User, all profile data is removed. For the sake of clarity, no segments relating to information which OFA considers sensitive have been or will be created, such as segments relating to political opinions, religious beliefs, physical or mental health conditions, or sexual life. Further, OFA is very sensitive to the issue of children’s privacy and marketing directed to children. No segments are intended to be established for the profiling of children.
E-mail and other communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses or communicate with you about your use of the Website, WebApp or Mobile App or the Product. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make emails more interesting and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at [email protected]
Will OFA Fitness share any of the personal information it receives?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information in a personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your personal information in the personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below. In terms of the Diverse Services, the Company shall share the information collected from You with only such third parties in relation to whom you provide express consent.
- Affiliated businesses and third-party websites we do not control: In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we’re affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Website, WebApp or Mobile App (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your personal information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- User submissions: Any content or personal information that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others.
- Business transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, personal information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of OFA Fitness and others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of OFA Fitness, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With your consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Is personal information about me secure?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Website, WebApp or Mobile App or otherwise is at your own risk.
What personal information can I access?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- name and password
- email address
- user profile information, including your height, weight, and location
The information you can view and update may change as the Website, WebApp, or Mobile App changes. Please note that any information that is automatically uploaded from a Product to the Website, WebApp or
Mobile App, or collected otherwise from You by us, cannot be later changed or updated. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at [email protected].
What choices do I have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to use, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features / Products. We will retain Your personal information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires. If you’d like us to delete/modify Information that you have provided via the Website, WebApp or Mobile App or otherwise to us, please contact us at i [email protected] and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the Information provided by You to us may be required in order for the Website, WebApp, or Mobile App / Products to function properly.
You may be able to add, update, or delete the information as explained in the section above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.